Founded in Berlin in 2001 by the journalist Jeorg Koch, 032c is an independent magazine, but also a clothing brand. The place where the magazine is created is a research and experimentation center that helps to define contemporary culture. It is for this reason, and not only for this reason, that 032c magazine is a real collector's manual for those who make fashion, do not follow it.
Cover: soft with fabric binding
The main focus of issue 40 of 032c magazine is dedicated to RICCARDO TISCI who, in a long interview, tells how he came to become the creative director of BURBERRY.
Among the pages we also find:
- CATE BLANCHETT, photographers MERT & MARCUS, artist THOMAS JEPPE and poet CACONRAD, for an 80-page journey that traces the course of 21st century fashion.
- ILYA LIPKIN follows the SUPREME team as they skate in Berlin.
- Political scientist MARK LEONARD explains The Age of Unpeace and how the global systems that once connected us have come to divide us.
- Bodies riot in the works of German artist ALEXANDRA BIRCKEN
- Outerwear reaches the pinnacle of genius in the hands of Moncler CEO REMO RUFFINI
- MICHAEL MANN's films flood our world with blue in an essay by MAHFUZ SULTAN.
- ANA OFAK revives the legacy of SVETLANA KANA RADEVIC, the unknown heroine of Balkan brutalism
... and so on.
The 40th edition of 032c includes a booklet limited edition with a conversation between artists YE (formerly KANYE WEST) and TINO SEHGAL.