Indie is a Berlin-based independent magazine about cutting-edge fashion, music, opinion and culture.
The magazine, which has fifteen years of history behind it, has undergone an important restyling by changing its format (with cardboard cover in canvas), but above all the head and graphics.
Number of pages: 228
What drives us? How do we grow? What is progress? Is technology helping us to grow or is it blocking us? If life is a journey, what is the destination? Is the virtual our new reality? Do we really want to go back to normal? But above all, are we ready to do it?
The new issue of Sindroms, alternating glossy and uncoated paper, images (in 80% of the pages) and interviews, prompts us to reflect on progress, technology, art, racism and prejudice. All seasoned with a patina of fashion that is not at all obvious.
- Neneh Cherry photographed in Acne Studios by Iñigo Awewave, tells Chanté Joseph about how to deal with motherhood, media and music.
- Art world it-boy Amoako Boafo and Tate curator Osei Bonsuon talk about social media and Blackness.
- Ildjima Masrangar as the sci-fi heroine Barbarella, photographed by Teresa Ciocia and Rachael Rodgers.
- Elise van Iterson wears Anthony Laurent by Saint Vaccarello, photographed by Luna Conte, in the style of Rachael Rodgers.
- First-time author Natasha Brown talks to lawyer and writer Nicola William.