For those who are linked to analogue like us, for those who need to disconnect for a while and leave their smartphone at home, for creative souls who want to have fun experimenting with rolls and colored jellies for flash, the Simple Use is not a simple disposable machine, it is a refillable 35mm easy to use that will make you feel the thrill of hearing a real click.
Four models available
- Color negative - 400 ISO - 36 shots
- Purple psychedelic color-shifting film - 400 ISO - 27 scatti
- Metropolis grunchy character - 400 ISO - 27 shots
- Black and White film - 400 ISO - 36 black and white shots
Analog made simple: Lomography's Simple Use Film Camera comes with a roll of film already loaded so you can shoot right away.
Fantastic roll: The Lomography Color Negative 400 Film gives your shots a classic retro feel and results that are always unpredictable.
Unleash your creativity with color gel filters: Mix and match three different color gel filters to paint your shots with one of six colors.
Take your camera anywhere: Pocket-sized and light, the Simple Use Film Camera is perfect to always carry with you, on all your adventures.
Ease of roll development: Take your rolls to any lab.
Refill: PYou can reload your camera once you have finished your film.
- Film Format: 35mm roll
- Focal length of the lens: 31mm
- Exposure time: 1 / 120s
- Aperture: f / 9
- Focus: 1m at Infinity
- Flash: Built-in Flash (hold to charge), 15sec recharge time
- Batteries: 1 x AA Battery
- Dimensions (mm): 115 x 60 x 33