Born from the same editors of Turps Banana, Mass is an art magazine entirely dedicated to the sculpture that explores all aspects of it, from its creation to display in a museum or art gallery.
Among his pages he consciously pauses to analyze often underestimated and neglected skills and processes that offer the thrill of manipulating form in space, both in historical and contemporary contexts.
Free from the distractions of advertising and eschewing professional critics in favor of articles written by sculptors, MASS Sculpture Magazine does not follow fashion but the interests, investigations and sometimes obsessions of the artist / writer.
- Henry Moore's Helmet Heads: Edmundo Arigita talks to curator Toby Capwell
- Ana Genovés and Kerry Stewart in conversation
- Cy Twombly: Sculpture by Giuseppe Marasco
- Maud Cotter: linked
- Jeremy Butler by Krzysztof Fijalkowski
- Neil Walton talks to Cathie Pilkington
- Nicky Hirst in conversation with Matt Calderwood
- Angela de la Cruz and Amikam Toren: Chairs
- Si Sapsford: 3D Clay Printer
- Stephen Nelson and Kabir Hussain in conversation
- Neil Gall and David Gates: Backyard Sculpture
- Sofia Silva on the Destruction of Monuments