They say about Frab's
To those who wanted to talk about us on their blog, in their newspaper or in any other way because by touching Frab's in person, they felt something vibrate inside themselves, we dedicate this collection of dispassionate dedications to our project. Strictly in no particular order.
- LINKIESTA - 13/10/2020 - "Never again without eating, traveling, relaxing, enjoying life: is there anything else? Thinking (about food)"
- D di Repubblica - 26/09/2020 - "Magazines, the new vinyls"
- THE REPUBLIC - 28/08/2020 - "Urbarïum Semen", the notebook for slow, attentive and anti-social travelers
- LA REPUBBLICA - 20/07/2019 - "With my network I save your magazines" by Luca Baccolini
- CORRIERE DELLA SERA - 14/02/2020 - "Frab's is here, the cashless newsstand" by Erica Dellapasqua
- SAY TODAY: Frab's arrives in Rome
- ARTRIBUNE - 6/02/2020 - "Will creativity save publishing? A digital commerce newsstand is born in Rome" by Valentina Tanni
ARTRIBUNE - 19/05/2019 - Desirée Maida asked us to tell her about our project
- ARTWAVE - 9/02/2020 - "Independent magazines find a home in Rome"
- SHOPIFY - 17/09/2019 - In the "Success Stories" section of Shopifhy's blog, Ella Marciello tells who and what is Frab's
- DIEGO TONINI - 10/07/2019 - Diego Tonini talks about what it means to take a magazine from Frab's. He does it with laudable love, a bit like what he puts in the magazine Asides to whose production he actively collaborates