DOG is a modern lifestyle magazine dedicated to all dog lovers and those who own one. This independent magazine explores the presence and influence of dogs in society. Each issue focuses on a different topic investigated through photographic portfolios, interviews, personal essays, information material on races and creative content.
Among the contributors of Dog emerging or established photographers, designers, illustrators, writers, artists and any dog owner.
Not just dogs, among the pages of Dog we also talk about society and culture.
ISSUE 7 - THE ITALIAN GREYHOUND
Issue 07 of DOG presents:
- The inimitable Sasha Velor, winner of the ninth season of the Ru-Paul's Drag Race. We visited Sasha at her home in New York to discuss her most recent play, "Smoke & Mirrors," a dazzling and heartfelt reflection on genre, fluidity and fame. We discuss the challenges of cultivating creativity in isolation and meet her Italian greyhound, Vanya, the cover star of this issue
- We enjoy a walk the dog with Grammy-winning rapper Eve and mum of five-year-old French Bulldog Hendrix. She tells us all about her new BBC Sounds podcast and why she likes being from London.
- Chat with director Alexa Karolinski, co-author of the hit Netflix mini-series Unorthodox. Alexa tells us about the careful casting process and why those behind the camera are just as important as the actors in front of it.
- And we're dating Collard, the up and coming British singer whose sexy, soulful music is thrilling critics.
- While we haven't been able to travel as we normally would this year, we celebrate all things Italian through photography, illustration and personal essays by some of the best creative talents around.