Delayed Gratification, the quarterly edited by Marcus Webb and Rob Orchard, is the world's first Slow Journalism magazine. Published in London, among its pages it revisits the events that took place in the last 90 days to offer in-depth and independent journalism in an increasingly hectic world, enriched by infographics, photographic reports and an unmistakable long-form style. Its slogan is "the last on the latest news".
- Making diamonds in the sky
- Elvis in solitary confinement
- Turkey and World War I with drones
- The best book ever written
- How to vaccinate the planet
- Diego Maradona