Leopard is a magazine for parents and children aged 4-9 with lots of fun activities, DIYs, short stories, stories about strong female models, hobbies, illustrations and more!
Among its pages is a brilliant mix of fun and inspiring content for raising smart, kind, and great-thinking children that Leopard supports and cheers for.
Leopard is made by the same editors as Lionheart.
The magazine has a list of dream editors including Louise Lockhart (The Printed Peanut), Lee Foster-Wilson (Bonbi Forest), Daria Hlazatova, Laura Cruttenden (Do It Later illustration), Faye West (Blostma & Merewif), Niki Groom (Miss Magpie Spy), Sarah Matthews (Berny's Place), Tatterhood.
ISSUE 4 - PATTERNS
The fourth issue of Leopard is all about patterns.
To welcome us, on the cover, the illustration by Francesca Tiley who tells us this way: "My family is Mexican-British and I have always been inspired by the popular arts and crafts that come from both cultures. The color and the motifs that exist in the Mexican designs are typically bright, bold and expressive! ".
- The I LOVE OUR PLANET poster and Frankie Rose Illustration's sunny, inspirational poster. Hurray!
- Crafts: collage animals, lanterns, paper flower pots and cool stamps.
- Wellness: discover emotional stones and then create your own with Mindful Kin
- Interview with illustrator Poonam Mistry, who uses patterns as a fundamental part of her work
- A new story! This story is about a young swallow named Ernie. She lives in a cozy nest in Ireland and is not a fan of change. Illustrated by Holly Giblin.
- Let's Make Art shows you how to make a very fun collaborative patchwork!
- Interview with contemporary artist and craftsman Kaffe Fassett.
And so on