L'Integrale is an independent Italian magazine on bread and the culture of this basic food in the culinary tradition.
Inside, reports, photographs, interviews and stories about one of the oldest professions in the world that today tries to rediscover a pure and true authenticity.
L'Integrale is a well-constructed editorial product for anyone who is a professional or aspiring professional in the sector and wants to open their minds into a world that has millennia of history to tell.
Dimensions: 17x23 cm
Inside number 2:
- Carbophobia: every diet declares war on carbohydrates
- Smart doughs: what if the computing power of artificial intelligence was making the bread?
- Eat them all: a journey to discover the host between mysticism and magic
- For a rye horn: crops infested with Clavices Purpurea have caused disease and visions, cults and legends for centuries
- Cosmology of toast: from practical and fast food to the flag of capitalism
- The spirit of the wheat: stories and rituals during the harvest
- The age of the forest: from agricultural resource to abandonment
- Seeds to be redone: journey into crop improvement techniques
- The evolution woman: a prehistoric fictional tale
- Mechanics of flour: rhythm of shapes and colors in the movements of the flour
- Rubrics: places of bread; plants and people; lived recipes