Lionheart is an independent lifestyle publication designed for those looking for something that reflects their ideas and curiosities. Style, culture, stories, interviews, short stories, poetry, travel, photography, crafts and illustration fill the pages of this magazine that offers moments of inspiration, to be enjoyed slowly.
Dimensions: 17x24 cm
Number of pages: 112
ISSUE 13 - MAGIC
Lionheart issue 13 is all about magic.
Magic comes in many forms, unexpectedly and sometimes ferociously, and is often found among the little things in our everyday life.
In this number:
- We embrace the little stories of our daily life with writer and photographer Laura Pashby;
- Book Reviews: Latest readings include Deborah Levy, Zadie Smith and Clover Stroud;
- Writer Jess Furseth on senior year;
- How stepping out of our comfort zones can hold so much magic, according to writer and poet Lucy Beckley;
- We listen to Mountain Man, a North Carolina Appalachian folk band;
- Giffords Circus was born just over 20 years ago, enchanting the public with pure magic shows;
- The writer Nicola Appleton investigates the manifestation of dreams and ideas;
- A visit to a Cornish flower farm, Rose Valley Farm Flowers. Sarah and her family grow beautiful blooms on their organic farm and she tells us about the farm, their ethics and gives us some tips for growing;
- BAM is a shop and community space in Easton, Bristol. The founder, Fran Harkness, talks to us about her background, the experience so far and the collaborations born;
- Polly Collins is a brilliant jewelry maker with a style and an aptitude for creation that are simply magical. Faces, moons, suns, flowers - Polly is so passionate about what she does and her journey to get here is almost a novel;
Freelance life: what is it really like? Frankie, founder of DIFTK tells you about it;
Plus embroidery, amazing artists, beautiful dresses, book reviews and so much more!