NOMAD INTERVIEW is an annual magazine that comes from South Korea with the aim of inspiring positive change in people.
Each issue focuses on a theme and many different destinations and people, who in engaging interviews and exclusive stories tell us all about their philosophy, attitude and lifestyle.
Dimensions: 210 X 297mm
Number of pages: 160
Soft cover, Swiss binding
Limited edition of 150 copies
ISSUE 3 - Furture Mind
The interviews in this issue of Nomad INerview focus on 'Future Mind' and aim to provide wisdom and foresight, inspiring us to paint our future and also to work to build a different one.
This edition of the magazine wants to escape the fear of the future, of a world in which not everyone is accepted and the technological gap creates problems.
It is important to dream of a different, better future.
- Interview with the Future Minders in Tokyo, Seattle, and San Francisco Zach Klein - 12 Co-Founder of Vimeo and DIY, CEO of Dwell A creator that builds work – life balance Howard Rheingold
- Futurologist A futurologist that enlightens learning in sync with the world Catherine Bailey, Robin Petravic
- Partners and Owners of Heath Ceramics Heath community bands with like-minded neighbors NOMAD BOOK TOUR Heath Newsstand
- Do you read me ?!
- Ofr. Paris - 80 Yvon Lambert
- like-minded bookstores
- Nomad Collection
- ARLES SPECIAL Moment of Arles
- Lucas Lai’s photo esaay Appetizer in Arles
. John C Jay, President of Global Creative at Fast Retailing, and Former Creative Director at Wieden + Kennedy A leader that provides inspiration and influence Chester Chipperfield
- Former Creative Director at Tesla and Boom Supersonic, and Former Head of Special Projects at Apple, and Former Vice President of Digital and Interactive Design at Burberry A creative director that solves problems by putting himself in the customer's shoes Tree Swenson
- Founder of Copper Canyon Press, and Former Executive Director of the Academy of American Poets, Executive Director of Hugo House Writers needs writers
- A Guide to Hitchhikers Traveling to the Future
- A Guide to make the future with the Nomad Interview