"Oxygen is a breath that feeds on art, well-being and energy to share culture and give value to every aspect of living well"
It defines itself as a book and in part it is, but it is punctually every six months, a menu like that of restaurants and an index made up of interviews, insights, recipes and works of art.
Ossigeno is an Italian bookzine, from Romagna to be precise, elegant in its physicality made of precious and eco-sustainable "Dolce Vita" Favini paper, even more elegant in its paginated contents with a grace that makes the look light.
It is difficult to find a focus between its pages, but there is a thin thread that holds together the entire editorial structure of the magazine made up of sensory experiences, artistic avant-gardes and scientific studies.
Each issue of Ossigeno has nine rubrics:
- Or à la carte is an exclusive author's menu conceived and created by a guru of international haute cuisine;
- Art name presents a focus on a protagonist of international contemporary culture, electing him the muse of a journey studded with iconic creations in the history of visual and performing arts, literature and cinematography, architecture and image, dedicating him a tracklist to decrypt through reality increased by a QR code;
- In turmoil analyzes the chemical process of fermentation according to the different latitudes, keeping in mind the philosophical matrix that unites the culture of food with the enchantment of the ritual and the transformation of the original matter into new, satisfying forms of life;
- At the core retraces the mythology and organolepses of a fruit or a root, physical gifts of the earth, portrayed through the artistic gesture of Carlo Pastore, master of contemporary illustration;
- The senses and the city is a travelogue 3.0 of a capital told by those who live it every day, each time an excellent pen, which identifies their five senses in as many places of the soul
- Interviews with eminent personalities of international science who enlighten the person before the scientist, and tales of movement and energy gathering are the protagonists of the columns O by Ólos, The O ’SPA, Under Pressure, E = O.
Number of pages: 160
Language: Italian and English
Paper: Dolce Vita, Favini - 145 g. Black lip
Thus the authors describe issue 7 of Ossigeno magazine:
"In this issue there is a new economic model, there is an expressive nature that does not fear invisibility if necessary, there is the need for verbal ecology and a different point of view on the brain.
Oxygen - Elements of Life shares lines of thought, with the aim of promoting reasoning. The study on the Donut Economy, studied and disseminated by the English teacher Kate Raworth, is a perfect example of what Ossigeno aspires to: a reinterpretation. In this case, the concept of economic success, revised from the perspective of imperative growth and applied to an end of prosperity.
In the name of invisibility, the ways of thinking of this edition are different, today architecture and verbal ecology find citizenship. Paths of thought but also tools of thought, such as the brain. Paolo Borzacchiello, one of the most attentive and oblique scholars of all the means of interaction that the mind has with the outside, talks about it.
Ossigeno - Elements of life is a communication / information path with a specific goal: to accompany the change in food habits, through what can be defined as a practical and cultural guide. Between science, art and research, the Ossigeno series of books is a collector of articles and insights on what well-being is, understood as a balance of body and mind, of attention to health and spirit. "